CERSA provides a range of services for field survey in terrestrial and marine settings. Experience of survey for drift and solid geology, topography, environmental, hydrogeological and geophysical is available. It maintains an extensive suite of specialised equipment, in particular with relevance to high resolution geophysical survey which is backed up by both laboratory analysis facilities through FEEA and data analysis facilities.
CERSA services relevant to the Survey sector include:
- Geophysical Marine and Terrestrial Survey for engineering, environmental, archaeological projects
- Design and management of environmental surveys
- Field appraisal of solid and drift geology
- Hydrogeological field study
- Hydrogeological modelling
- Production of relevant sections for EIA and AA reports.
- Project Management